Code of conduct
When using comment system and contact form, please follow this code of conduct:
- this blog is dedicated and promotes professional discussions on technical topics,
- this is a community for IT professionals regardless of nationality, age, race, sexual orientation, political views, religion, inhabited planet, etc. and everyone are welcome here as long as they respect the others and simply… are professionals,
- we value different points of view, comparing use cases, constructive criticism, suggestions, and constructive feedback and any content like this is welcome,
- write in English, and stick to the main topic of the article and discussion,
- remember that especially in engineering, there are often many solutions with different pros and cons – something that works for you, doesn’t have to work for others; avoid being authoritative here and respect others’ point of view,
- you can freely provide your website address (a home page, blog, company, project, initiative) as long as:
- the comment itself is not an off-topic, and brings some value to the discussion,
- the link is related to IT and technology and is the main address of your website (no linking to individual articles/pages/products, etc.)
- all comments are a subject to moderation by the author of this website who is the ultimate authority in this matter. Especially, the author does not have to provide any explanation why the comment was not published.
- personal attacks, harrassment, offensive comments, especially based on nationality, age, race, sexual orientation, political views, religion, inhabited planet, etc.
- off-topic discussions unrelated to IT,
- sending content about sexual topics, and content prohibited by law, such as (but not limited to) drug trafficking, illegal medicines, human trafficking, children abuse, racism, fascism, piracy, cybercrimes.
- discussions about politics, unless the post is about it, and this politics directly affects IT and computer science.